[Python-Dev] Python 2.6.3

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Wed Sep 9 20:19:37 CEST 2009

On 9 Sep, 2009, at 19:29, Ned Deily wrote:

> Without trying to put Ronald on the spot (too much!), it would be a
> good
> idea to get his assessment where things stand wrt 2.6 on 10.6 before
> setting a final release date.

MacOS X 10.6 support should be stable now, except for a critical issue
with IDLE: opening a new window hangs IDLE (issue 6864).

That said, I haven't scanned the issue tracker for more 10.6 related
issues.

BTW. I'm fine with a sept. 25th release, that should give us enough time
to shake out issues with OSX 10.6 support.

Ronald