[Python-Dev] mentoring Roundup work

Stefan Seefeld seefeld at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 28 20:57:43 CET 2009

Hello,

I have just applied to be considered as GSoC mentor with the PSF,
notably work on Roundup. (My ID is 'stefan')

I'm a long-term Roundup user and contributor. My recent contributions
include the XMLRPC interface, as well as many bug fixes and
enhancements. I also spearheaded the migration of python.org from the
sf.net bug tracker(s) to bugs.python.org.

Please let me know if there are any mailing lists or other channels I
should connect to to follow-up.

Thanks,
       Stefan