[Python-Dev] run time error anlysis of python source code

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Jun 22 02:22:30 CEST 2009

Daniel Diniz wrote:

> Apocalypse Python !!, you say? Maybe something that conveys a security
> message or anything that doesn't relate to the end of the world could
> work better.

I guess the idea is meant to be that it's safe enough to
use for something that would result in the end of the
world if it failed !!

Although personally, if something might cause the end
of the world if it failed, I'd prefer not to attempt it
in the first place !!

--
Apocalypse Python !! - If you ever need to use it, you're
in deep trouble... !!

Greg !!