[Python-Dev] Roundup keywords for bug tracking

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 01:59:24 CEST 2009

It is impossible to edit roundup keywords and this takes away the
flexibility in selecting bugs related to a module/function/test or
some other aspect of development. For example, I need to gather all
subprocess bugs in one query and things that won't be fixed in
deprecated os.popen() into another. In Trac I would use "subprocess"
and "os.popen" keywords. On ohloh I would add similar tags (if bugs
were software) without, but I can't do anything about Python roundup.
Is there any reason for such restriction?

--anatoly t.