[Python-Dev] PEP 3142: Add a "while" clause to generator expressions

Vitor Bosshard algorias at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 18:00:14 CET 2009

----- Mensaje original ----

Yes, but consistency with list comprehensions would be a nice thing to have, which is absent from both the "or raise()" idiom and the takewhile one (which is, by definition, a generator). The new syntax wouldn't have this issue.

I'm not in favor of the change, just pointing this out.

Vitor

      ¡Todo sobre la Liga Mexicana de fútbol! Estadisticas, resultados, calendario, fotos y más:&lt;
http://espanol.sports.yahoo.com/