[Python-Dev] Tracker archeology

Daniel (ajax) Diniz ajaksu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 20:54:53 CET 2009

Steve Holden wrote:
> Can I just say (without in any way wanting to get involved in what might
> be considered as "work") that it's encouraging the tracker received a
> bit more TLC we might eventually be able to see at least the occasional
> week where the issue count increment was negative :)

That would be cool. It's also a shiny goal that can be used on a
call-for-help later on the cleanup road.

> So thanks to everyone who's taking the time to deal with this
> low-profile not-very-glamorous issue. I, for one, appreciate it.

For my part, glad to help. And thanks to all developers, issue
reporters and cleanup supporters that are making this work :)

tlc'ing-got-me-punched-in-the-face-before-so-this-one-is-a-breeze-ly y'rs
Daniel