[Python-Dev] defects submitted by me.

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Jul 17 02:28:34 CEST 2008

Hi Kristjan,

You are doing the right thing. In general, we prefer to have changes
reviewed by a senior committer first. Unfortunately, there is no
guarantee that bugs will get the attention they deserve, since the
senior developers are all pretty busy. Sending email to python-dev is
good, although to really pique folks' interest it would probably be
better to add a 1-2 line summary of each of the items for which you
are hoping to get someone's attention. (And ad the Python version[s]
affected.)

--Guido