[Python-Dev] defects submitted by me.

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Jul 17 00:46:39 CEST 2008

Recently, I have submitted a number of defects (user krisvale)
I do have checkin privileges but since I have been lurking for so long, I didn't want to actualhange anything.
Is this the way to proceed?  I notic e that a couple of the defects (3367, 3368, 3369) have received attention and are presumabely being worked on, but 3327, 3377 and 3378 have not.

Not that for defect 3377 I have no patch, since I am unclear on where the logical error lies.  Also, some of these problem

Cheers,

Kristján