[Python-Dev] Contributing to Python

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Jan 3 20:15:04 CET 2008

We're getting a fair number of doc contributions, especially since the
docs were converted from Latex to ReST, and especially since the start
of the GHOP project.

My main gripe is with code contributions to Py3k and 2.6; Py3k is
mostly done by a handful of people, and almost nobody is working much
on 2.6.

--Guido