[Python-Dev] Contributing to Python

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Thu Jan 3 20:05:56 CET 2008

Guido,

-On [20080103 19:38], Guido van Rossum (guido at python.org) wrote:
>We're thin on contributors as it is (have you noticed how few people are
>submitting anything at all lately?).

When you say this are you talking about code or contributions all over the
project, e.g. documentation?

Is there a reason that it thinned out?

I'm asking since I never really dove into the Python project much aside from
using Python here and there, but I seem to get a career using Python almost
full-time so perhaps there are things I, and I am sure others, can step up to
help out.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
A frightened mental vortex we will be, a Sun we seek, a Sun we flee...