[Python-Dev] Merging a branch, and new docs

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:05:41 CEST 2007

Hello everybody.

Mark Dickinson helped a lot (*a lot*) with the decimal branch, and
we're near to pass the brand new test cases from Cowlishaw.

My original idea is to update all the documentation before merging the
branch into the trunk, but now that they changed so much, I don't know
what to do:

- Update all the Doc dir in the branch with the new Doc dir in the
trunk, fix the docs, and make the merge.

- Merge the branch, and fix the docs directly in the trunk (I promise
to fix them months before 2.6a0).

Thanks for the advice!

Regards,

--