[Python-Dev] I'm not getting email from SF when assignedabug/patch

Gregory P. Smith greg at electricrain.com
Thu Mar 30 09:22:02 CEST 2006

> The language choice should only be used as an argument if all else is
> equal. Of course, "hackability" of a particular solution may be a
> criterion too, and there the language choice could matter. But the
> above response sounded like a knee-jerk to me, and IMO needs to be
> rebutted.
>
> --

Include in "hackability" the ability to get all ticket data out
accurately in a reasonable format to auto-import into a different
system 5 years from now when the new one, whatever it may be, is
deemed annoying. :)

i like the idea of trac.  i like the experience of jira/confluence.
anything beats sourceforge.