[Python-Dev] Python 3000 Process

Matthew Fleming mattjfleming at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:56:52 CET 2006

On 20/03/06, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 on the separate mailing list (and PEP numbers).
>
> If Barry (or another mailing list admin) is feeling energetic, some
> branch-specific topics on python-checkins would be nice, too. While I'm
> interested in tracking trunk checkins, I'm not so concerned about the
> exact
> details of what's happening on the p3yk branch.

+1 for the separate mailing list.

Reading anything from 50 to 100 emails first thing every morning, I need all
the help I can get trying to distinguish different topics.

Also, as Nick said, a separate mailing list for p3yk check-ins would be nice
but naturally, only if someone has the time to maintain it.

Thanks,
Matt