[Python-Dev] beta1 coming real soon

Johan Dahlin jdahlin at async.com.br
Sat Jun 10 17:22:48 CEST 2006

Ka-Ping Yee wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Neal Norwitz wrote:
>> If you plan to make a checkin adding a feature (even a simple one),
>> you oughta let people know by responding to this message.  Please get
>> the bug fixes in ASAP.  Remember to add tests!
>
> Just to make this appear on this thread: i'm planning to check in
> the uuid.py module at http://zesty.ca/python/uuid.py (with tests).

Just a quick comment, ipconfig is localized on my system so it'll output
something like this:

   endereço inet6: fe80::20e:a6ff:feac:c3bd/64 Escopo:Link

So it needs to be run with LANG set to C to avoid this.

Perhaps it would be better to use the same API ipconfig uses, but it's
highly platform specific of course.

Johan