[Python-Dev] Request for developer privileges.

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 05:43:15 CET 2006

Hi Lars.

Thanks for all your work on tarfile!

Please send your ssh2 key to pydotorg at python.org as an attachment.
One of us will add your key.  Hopefully I can remember how to do it.
Here's some other info:  http://www.python.org/dev/faq/#subversion-svn

I can't add you to SF to be assigned bugs since I'm not an admin.  So
hopefully one of the admins can either add me as an admin or you as a
developer.

I already updated Misc/developers.txt.