[Python-Dev] 'With' context documentation draft (was Re: Terminology for PEP 343

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 00:36:47 CEST 2005

Ron Adam wrote:
>      3. The "with" documentation could possibly be grouped with or after
> the "try" documentation as it may be easier to understand in that context.

I was looking for an appropriate place in the tutorial to put a couple of
usage examples - a new subsection immediately after the introduction of
try/finally (8.7, IIRC) seemed to make the most sense.

However, I figured that bit could wait until I had a chance to play with an
actual implementation.

Cheers,
Nick.