[Python-Dev] Current CVS, Cygwin and "make test"

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 20 17:47:49 CET 2004

Jason Tishler wrote:
> Did you upgrade Cygwin to 1.5.12?

I did. However, the bash shell was just behaving strangely after that, as was
the Cygwin installer itself. I tried to do a clean install, and the install
program is now hanging. So I don't think we can take any error reports from my
system seriously at this point. Something isn't happy :(

Anyway, I won't be posting any more about this on py-dev, since I've established
that *my* problems probably aren't Python related.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan               |     Brisbane, Australia
Email: ncoghlan at email.com  | Mobile: +61 409 573 268