[Python-Dev] Call for defense of @decorators

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Thu Aug 5 21:05:37 CEST 2004

[Gustavo Niemeyer]

#- Is there something to be done that could change the current
#- decision? Voting? Collecting pros/cons and classifying them?

Guido said it. All the people that doesn't like the actual state of things
could choose together an alernative syntax and propose it to him.

Then, I guess, he'll choose. Be aware that he wants good reasons, ;)

Anyway, I think that administering a voting/brainstorm to choose another
syntax is a good idea. Maybe in this list, maybe in another list, maybe on
IRC, as you like.

.	Facundo