[Python-Dev] alternate pserver access for python CVS?

Sun, 06 Jul 2003 14:30:54 +1000

>>> "M.-A. Lemburg" wrote
> Just a thought, not sure whether it's even possible (being no CVS
> expert): wouldn't it be possible to setup a caching CVS proxy on
> a more reliable machine, e.g. the python.org one ?

That's what I was referring to originally - we take the nightly snapshot
and unpack it and serve from it.

The reason I brought this up is that I want to get some (non-python-dev)
folks to try the new email.Parser implementation - it's currently checked
in on a branch, so with pserver access being screwed, I'm going to have to
make my own little release of the package to get testers...

Anthony