[Python-Dev] Slogan: Getting Rich Overnight

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Mon Aug 11 00:46:06 EDT 2003

On zaterdag, aug 9, 2003, at 18:50 Europe/Amsterdam, Gary Herron wrote:
> That and things Python and Python related tipped the balance of my
> spambayes towards "ham",

Don't let the spammers hear this, or before you know we'll all be
getting
messages of the form "With our new pill your manhood can be as big[*]
as a
Python".

[*] replace "big" with "long", "strong", "agile", "good-looking",
"stamina-filled"
or whatever adjective fits your personal problem with your male member.
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com>
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -