[Python-Dev] migration away from SourceForge?

Christopher Blunck blunck@gst.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:11:42 -0400

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 07:36:17AM -0500, Skip Montanaro wrote:
> Nope.  I was just tossing out an idea based on my growing frustration with
> SF's poor performance.  I see the abysmal CVS performance Tim referred to
> and also find the bug tracker performance to be problematic (web access,
> submissions and updates are often very slow and sometimes fail, forcing me
> to sit around waiting for them to complete and then going back to check that
> my submission/change actually worked).

Not to mention file uploads that don't actually upload, erroneous error
messages when posting patches and/or bugs, and an inability to map bugs to
patches as a built in feature.

-c

--
 10:10am  up 176 days,  1:08,  4 users,  load average: 1.18, 1.40, 1.62