[Python-Dev] migration away from SourceForge?

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 07:36:17 -0500

    Martin> So from your message, I still don't see who could be taking over
    Martin> the Python CVS. Skip, did you have anybody specific in mind?

Nope.  I was just tossing out an idea based on my growing frustration with
SF's poor performance.  I see the abysmal CVS performance Tim referred to
and also find the bug tracker performance to be problematic (web access,
submissions and updates are often very slow and sometimes fail, forcing me
to sit around waiting for them to complete and then going back to check that
my submission/change actually worked).

Skip