[Python-Dev] Infinie recursion in Pickle

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:32:35 -0400

[Oleg Broytmann]
>    I think I can reduce this, but I am afraid the data structure
> still will be large,

That doesn't matter.  It's the amount of *code* we don't understand and have
to learn that matters.  If you could reduce this to a gigabyte of pickle
input that we only need to feed into pickle, that would be great.

>    That what I don't want to do - file a mysterious bug report.

That's what bug reports are best for!  Now you've got comments about your
bug scattered across comp.lang.python and python-dev, and nobody will be
able to find them again.  Attaching new info to a shared bug report is much
more effective.

if-there-isn't-a-mystery-there-isn't-a-bug<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim