[Python-Dev] Infinie recursion in Pickle

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 00:25:35 +0400

On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 04:06:36PM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> I saw the c.l.py msgs but found nothing to say:  before you reduce this to a
> program someone else can run and get the same error, it's going to remain a

   I think I can reduce this, but I am afraid the data structure still will
be large,

> mystery.  Mysteries belong on SF, though.  You may want to see whether the

   That what I don't want to do - file a mysterious bug report.

> problem persists with a build from current CVS Python (something someone
> would have tried last week if they had a program they could run).

   I'll try.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru