[Python-Dev] Single- vs. Multi-pass iterability

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:42:14 -0400

    GvR> I expect Barry won't accept your changes unless the original
    GvR> author agrees.  This just happened to the logging PEP (wich
    GvR> was completely transferred to the new author).

Right.  I sent a previous message about this, but my email's been
flakey lately.

    GvR> (Barry: maybe PEP 1 should discuss transfer of PEP ownership?

Yes, good idea.  I've added a paragrpah.

    GvR> I think that Trent should actually have remained co-author of
    GvR> PEP 282, even if he intends not to contribute another line.)

I'll leave that up to the original author for each specific transfer.

In this case, Trent, let me know if you'd like to remain a co-author
of PEP 282 (it's not like this stuff is set in stone. :).

-Barry