[Python-Dev] Single- vs. Multi-pass iterability

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:15:23 -0400

> > I think Alex is in a great position to become co-author of PEP 246.
>
> Aye aye, cap'n.  What's the procedure for "becoming co-author" -- edit
> python/nondist/peps/pep-0246.txt and send the cvs diff to Barry, or ... ?

I expect Barry won't accept your changes unless the original author
agrees.  This just happened to the logging PEP (wich was completely
transferred to the new author).

(Barry: maybe PEP 1 should discuss transfer of PEP ownership?  I
think that Trent should actually have remained co-author of PEP 282,
even if he intends not to contribute another line.)