[Python-Dev] Infinie recursion in Pickle

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Mon, 01 Jul 2002 13:40:16 -0400

[Oleg Broytmann]
>    Ok. From today I have a lot of spare time and very good almost free
> Internet connection, so I can investigate things.

Great!

> I can post the results of my investigation to the developers list or to
> the c.l.py, if anyone is interested.

It's off-topic on Python-Dev, and it will get ignored on c.l.py (you already
tried that -- what changed since the last time you got ignored <wink>?).
Attach info to a bug report -- that's where it belongs.

>    Still, life is too short to spend it in the SF slooow interface :(

That's a feature:  it encourages people to add only focused comments of real
value <0.9 wink>.