[Python-Dev] Moving MacPython to sourceforge

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Mon, 07 May 2001 15:17:18 +0200

> We have platform-specific subdirectories for so many projects that
> it's a shame we don't have the Mac code in there as well!

Great! I'll pack up my repository and send it to the
sourceforge-powers-that-be shortly. The write permission for other MacPython
developers shouldn't be a problem, I think Just is currently the only person
with write permission (but I have to check).

> (Jack, regarding your Makefile and setup.py changes: I'd wait for
> opinions on your patches from Neil and Andrew.  I don't see why
> they would have an objection to adding these features, but the
> specific implementation you propose might be subject to comments.)

Definitely. I'll put them up as patches and then see what happens.