[Python-Dev] auto-import rlcompleter instead of readline?

Flying Cougar Burnette tommy@ilm.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:12:49 -0800 (PST)

But if we just change the readline import to rlcompleter and *don't*
do the parse_and_bind trick then your TABs will not be impacted,
correct?  Will we lose anything by making this switch?