[Python-Dev] Who wants this GCC/Solaris bug report?

Mon, 5 Mar 2001 18:33:05 -0600 (CST)

I was assigned the following bug report:

   http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=232787&group_id=5470&atid=105470

I made a pass through the code in question, made one change to posixmodule.c
that I thought appropriate (should squelch one warning) and some comments
about the other warnings.  I'm unable to actually test any changes since I
don't run Solaris, so I don't feel comfortable doing anything more.  Can
someone else take this one over?  In theory, my comments should help you
zero in on a fix faster (famous last words).

Skip