[Python-Dev] Python 2.1.1 & Mac/

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:24:40 +0200

When I updated the 2.1.1 tree this morning, I noticed it checked out the
entire Mac/ subtree... As it wasn't part of 2.1, I don't think it should be
part of 2.1.1, and I don't remember seeing any add's for it (at least not
with the release21-maint tag.) Jack/Just, did either of you add it
explicitly ? If so, there's something wrong with the checkin messages for
those adds. If not, it's likely something went wrong with Guido's attempt to
add the date-snapshot/descr-branch tags to all files :P In that case, I
guess we'll have to manually exclude the Mac/ tree from the source tarball of
the final release, next friday.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>