[Python-Dev] Re: WebDAV in python 2.2?

Moshe Zadka m@moshez.org
Sat, 04 Aug 2001 10:55:44 +0300

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:12:54 -0700, Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org> wrote:

> That is at least a start on what needs to happen. We can flesh it out with a
> PEP or by checking in the modules.
> (Moshe and I talked about httpauth a bit at the last Python Conference; I
>  know he is interested in working on something like that)

Let me just clarify what we talked about: today, the HTTPConnection already
know how to respond to code 100. urllib2 has a very nifty mechanism of handling
all kinds of errors. I have a feeling the responsiblity split is not correct,
and I want to think about some kind of better responsibility split.

I'll try and write something up soonish.
--
Moshe Zadka - http://moshez.geek
(if you're not cool, http://moshez.org is still working)