[Python-Dev] test results

Greg Ward gward@python.net
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:49:44 -0400

On 02 August 2001, Skip Montanaro said:
> The linuxaudiodev test never seems to work for me (though I do hear an
> agonizing wail (is that supposed to be Homer Simpson?) from my laptop's
> speakers when it's run).  The result is always:

I am pleased-as-punch to report that test_linuxaudiodev *finally* works
for me, both in 2.2a1 and the CVS as of this afternoon (after Tim's big
merge).

Also, the rest of the test suite seems to have passed just fine for me
with the latest CVS; this is a Progeny Debian 1.0 system (pretty close
to Debian 2.2 stable).  ("Seems to have passed" because there's some
aborted work from a year or so ago where I was trying to fix the lexer's
handling of line termination.  Gave up in despair -- brain too small --
but I still have non-working tokenizer tests sitting in my CVS working
dir.  Sigh.)

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - programmer-at-large                         gward@python.net