[Python-Dev] Parrot -- should life imitate satire?

Dan Sugalski dan@sidhe.org
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:49:02 -0400

At 11:00 PM 7/31/2001 -0400, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>Dan's recent contributions make me a lot less optimistic.
>Don't ask me to explain -- I don't have the time, sorry.  The other
>participants in the thread are doing a good job.

I would appreciate it if, when you have a chance, you (or someone) would
clue me in. I've apparently offended, and that was not, in any way, my
intent. My apologies all around.

I think I've overstayed my welcome, so I'll bow out here before muddying
things up any worse.

					Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk