[Python-Dev] Late enhancements breaks termios build

Mark Favas m.favas@per.dem.csiro.au
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 18:42:03 +0800

In the past day or so, extra functionaility has been added to the CVS
version of the termios module. This breaks the compilation of termios.c
on Tru64 Unix, as a number of the new constants collide with macros of
the same name defined in /usr/include/sys/ioctl.h - so the #ifdef
NEW_THING succeeds, but with incompatible values from ioctl.h, rather
than compatible values from termios.h. I thought we were at the "fix
bugs" stage, rather than the "it'd be nice to add this" <wink>. Yes,
I'll file a bug report - sorry for the interruption.

--
Mark Favas  -   m.favas@per.dem.csiro.au
CSIRO, Private Bag No 5, Wembley, Western Australia 6913, AUSTRALIA