[Python-Dev] Re: ajuba acquired by interwoven

Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:26:18 -0400

Some details begin to emerge at
http://www.ajubasolutions.com/company/whatsnew.html

It looks like some of their proprietary code will be released as open
source, possibly including the TclPro development environment.  The
new company will not be funding Tcl/Tk development, and instead it's
up to the 14 members of the recently-formed Tcl core team.  I don't
know if any of those people are being paid to work on Tcl, but
probably at least some of them are.  I expect this will cause a good
deal disruption, perhaps even a fatal amount, particularly if core
developers such as Jeffrey Hobbs no longer work on Tcl full-time.

--amk