[Python-Dev] Starship, Python.org, etc.

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:45:07 -0500

Frankly I think this is the right move, and my pages are now at amk.ca
for pretty much the same reason.

>message across to the comp.lang.python.* crowd: I posted
>messages to the python.org mailing lists which should have
>been gatewayed to the newsgroups -- nothing happened. The

News/mail gatewaying seems fairly seriously broken at the moment; I've
noticed many followups to posts that I've never seen.  I read c.l.p on
news.cnri.reston.va.us, presumably the same machine used for NNTP
posting by python.org's Mailman, which would imply that Mailman is at
fault.

--amk