[Python-Dev] delegating (was: 1.6 job list)

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:38:51 -0500

> Note that some of the problems stem from CVS access. Much Guido-time could
> be saved by a commit-then-review model, rather than review-then-Guido-
> commits model. Fred does this very well with the Doc/ area.

Actually, I'm experimenting with this already: Unicode, list.append()
and socket.connect() are done in this way!

For renames it is really painful though, even if someone else at CNRI
can do it.

I'd like to see a draft package hierarchy please?

Also, if you have some time, please review the bugs in the bugs list.
Patches submitted with a corresponding PR# will be treated with
priority!