[Patches] Re: [Python-Dev] Let's use the SourceForge Patch Manager

Tim Peters tpeters@beopen.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 02:47:41 -0400

[Guido]
> OK, I've disabled the SF bugs manager.  There were two bugs submitted
> so far.  I've assigned one to you (about os.listdir on Windows) and
> one to MAL (about -U vs. exec/eval).  You two can take care of
> entering these into JB.  You can still access the bugs database via
> this URL:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?group_id=5470

I moved "my" bug to Jitterbug, and moved Marc-Andre's too to save him the
bother.  Marked them "Closed" and "Duplicate" on SourceForge, so that if we
reenable bug management there someday they won't confuse us.