[Patches] Re: [Python-Dev] Let's use the SourceForge Patch Manager

Guido van Rossum guido@beopen.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:41:26 -0500

> Since we (PythonLabs, last week) decided to continue using Jitterbug (on
> python.org) for now, should the SF Bug Manager even be enabled?  If it is
> enabled, and we are using Jitterbug, then someone has to own reentering SF
> bugs into the Jitterbug system.

OK, I've disabled the SF bugs manager.  There were two bugs submitted
so far.  I've assigned one to you (about os.listdir on Windows) and
one to MAL (about -U vs. exec/eval).  You two can take care of
entering these into JB.  You can still access the bugs database via
this URL:

https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?group_id=5470