[Python-Dev] SourceForge win32 HOWTO

Tim Peters tpeters@beopen.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:28:10 -0400

[Andy Robinson]
> Sorry, I've been offline and missed this thread.  I could have saved you
> some time. These are the instructions we've used at ReportLab to work with
> SourceForge on Win32.  No problems so far despite several Unix and CVS
> newbies, myself included. ...

Thanks, Andy!  I just *knew* that if I sat on my ass, someone would solve
this one for me <wink>.  I'll give these instructions a try, and also see
what it takes to adapt them to wincvs.  Note that I'm going to be putting
similar (perhaps, by an amazing coincidence, even identical) instructions up
on pythonlabs.com, so if you want to stop maintaining this, dump it on me.