[Python-Dev] ANN: Release schedule

Tim Peters tpeters@beopen.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:13:54 -0400

[Fredrik Lundh]
> (tim? where's the second installment of your sourceforge vs.
> windows series?)

Waiting for you to finish SRE <wink>.  Seriously, I don't *need* to get
Windows checkin access for the imminent release, so I moved this down my
priority list.  I needed to move *something* down because finding a place to
live around here is both urgent & consuming much more time than I had
planned on (vacancy rate:  0%).  Windows vs SourceForge is still on my
plate, and I'm not giving up on it, just slipping it.

just-carrying-my-plans-between-the-bathroom-&-the-bed-is-
    invigorating-exercise-ly y'rs  - tim