[Python-Dev] ANN: Release schedule

Guido van Rossum guido@beopen.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 07:23:36 -0500

[effbot]
> a major SRE patch is coming up later today.

Great!

> btw, what would it take for me to check it in myself (assuming someone
> will give me commit privs, of course)?  can I apply patches via sourceforge's
> web interface, or do I have to figure out how to run cvs over ssh etc etc

Erm, the latter.  From a Unix system it's a breeze.  From Windows,
it's a relative breeze to do an *anonymous* checkout (no SSH
required), but getting commit permission is a pain -- Tim will
research this.  (Do you have access to any Unix or Linux system at
all?)

I'll make you a developer anyway.

> (tim? where's the second installment of your sourceforge vs. windows series?)

I'm waiting too!