[Python-Dev] revamped Python web site

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:20:17 +0300 (IDT)

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Tim Peters wrote:

> In the moment God only inspired me with one, and so I heard
> myself retorting:  "Ya, sure, I'd fuck a dog for science ... but I wouldn't
> take a job at Microsoft!".
>
> strangely-enough-i-think-that's-backwards-ly y'rs  - tim

Backwards? You mean you'd fuck Microsoft for science but wouldn't take a
job at a dog? Or you'd fuck a dog for Microsoft but wouldn't take a job at
science? Or you'd take a job for science, but wouldn't fuck at Microsoft?

misunderstanding-tim-seems-to-be-a-common-pass-time-around-here-ly y'rs, Z

--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
http://www.oreilly.com/news/prescod_0300.html