[Python-Dev] Package ambiguities

Ka-Ping Yee pingster@ilm.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:48:29 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Christopher Petrilli wrote:
> Something we futzed with at Digital Creations was "commentable" or
> discussable web pages.  This would be a great use for this.  If you
> took and made each basic topic/issue a page, and let people "discuss"
> them.  A nice threaded discussion could add a lot of insight.   This
> is versus a wiki where it's more "free for all", which isn't really
> appropraiate for a "guide".

Well, y'all could go nuts marking up the style guide with Crit.

    http://crit.org/

...or marking up anything else on the whole Web, for that matter. :)

-- ?!ng

"To be human is to continually change.  Your desire to remain what
you are is what ultimately limits you."
    -- The Puppet Master, Ghost in the Shell