[Python-Dev] about patches on SourceForge

Trent Mick trentm@activestate.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:52:44 -0700

I just put up one my patches from this past week on SOurceForge. Question:
WWould you all prefer to have the "raw patch" just include the actually
patch/diff and for the first comment to be the patch description (and legal
stuff?) or would you prefer for the patch description and legal stuff to be
part of the "raw patch".

I am inclined to think that the former would be preferable. Is there some
"apply patch" button in SourceForge that would require the "raw patch" to
actually be raw?

Go check it out and you will know what I am talking about.

http://sourceforge.net/patch/?func=browse&group_id=5470&set=open

When I get an good opinion from some of you I will send up my other patches.

Trent

--
Trent Mick
trentm@activestate.com