[Python-Dev] ascii.py

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@python.org
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:27:42 -0400 (EDT)

    JH> I think I can safely speak for the admins when I say that
    JH> we're not sure what the process is other than securing Guido's
    JH> blessing.  We need to work out a clearer policy, but that will
    JH> have to wait until Guido gets back from his honeymoon.  Any
    JH> new checkins we are making are limited for the most part to
    JH> modules we've already gotten his blessing for.

My suggestion would be to upload to the SourceForge patch manager, any
patches or code you care about that you don't want us to lose track
of.  Things get buried in my inbox pretty easily, but at least with
the patch manager, we've got a record of it, and can eventually assign
a developer to tracking it.

-Barry