[Python-Dev] Request for guidance on documentation

Eric S. Raymond esr@thyrsus.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:38:59 -0400

I have now made two passes through the docs for the new curses module,
correcting minor errors and adding explanatory material.  The question
is what to do next, and that turns on whether discursive tutorial sections
are are considered fit for inclusion in the library reference.

If they are, I'll rewrite the existing curses HOWTO and slide it in there,
perhaps adding some stuff from the "Introduction to ncurses" HTML tutorial
I wrote lo those many moons ago for the ncurses distribution.  Can anybody
point me at the TeX source for the curses HOWTO?

Also, I'm not sure where the material for curses.textbox should go.  New
section?  Or a subsection in the curses document?
--

'Faith' means not _wanting_ to know what is true.
	-- Nietzsche, Der Antichrist