[Python-Dev] failures in the regression tests

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:23:52 -0400

On Win98, with the CVS version as of 11:15pm EDT, in both debug and release
builds:

59 tests OK.
3 tests failed: test_mmap test_winreg test_winreg2
26 tests skipped: test_al test_bsddb test_cd test_cl test_crypt test_dbm
test_dl
 test_fcntl test_fork1 test_gdbm test_gl test_grp test_gzip test_imgfile
test_li
nuxaudiodev test_minidom test_nis test_openpty test_popen2 test_pty test_pwd
tes
t_pyexpat test_signal test_sunaudiodev test_timing test_zlib

Seems odd that test_popen2 is still being skipped (I thought we were fixing
popen & friends under Windows, but lost track of that).

> If you are aware of any other tests that are failing, please let me
> know.  (Preferably by private email.)

Like I'm going to trust you to keep Windows details straight <wink>.