[Python-Dev] is this obselete?: [Patch #100888] Fix UCNs machine with >= 32bit longs

Trent Mick trentm@ActiveState.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:27:13 -0700

I was assigned this patch a while back to try on some 64-bit systems. Fine, I
can do that but I have since seen a number of message on python-dev regarding
it:

- Fredrik had a new, better replacement? Fredrik?
- The name changed to unicodedata? MAL?
- Bill, you said that the patch is no longer necessary?

Anyway, can someone familiar with the patch tell me if I should check it on
64-bit systems (Win64, Linux64) and then who I should pass the patch on to?
OR should I just mark it Out of Date or Rejected?

Thanks,
Trent

--
Trent Mick